- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of relevant work experience
- Submission of GRE scores or equivalent GMAT/MCAT scores normally required
- Intensive 2-year program with 5 courses each year, along with a major project spanning two years (either a thesis or a research project). There will be two 2-week on-campus workshops as capstones for the program.
- $24,000 (includes the accommodation cost for the two workshops)
- February 28th for May entry
- October 31st for January entry
- May 31st for September entry